Just a quick post today. Well its almost time for VMworld 2018 to begin! Even though it has been years since I started working with VMware, this is the first year I am attending VMworld. Actually this has been a surprising year, this is also the first year I got to go to Cisco Live! This year also happens to be the first time I will also be part of a panel at VMworld as well:
I hope to learn quite a bit to bring back to the office, and lab out as well.
Here is a quick list of the sessions I have set to go to, should be quite fun!
- A Tale of CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, and Data Protection
- VMware Validated Designs Technical Deep Dive
- Best Practices for Kubernetes on VMware vSphere
- Everything You Need to Know about PKS
- Make Your vSphere 6.7 Upgrade Bulletproof
- Advanced NSX Data Center: Demystifying the VTEP, MAC, and ARP Tables
- Datacenter CLI with Kyle Ruddy
- How to Do Proactive System Management for VMware
- Extend micro-segmentation across virtual and physical with NSX Data Center
- VMware vSphere HTML Client SDK – Building a Plugin Workshop