Just a quick note, that VMware has released vmware tools version 11.0 (Build 14549434)
- Some quick things to note on this version are directly related to MacOS:
- The memory management balloon driver has been removed from MacOS vmtools
- The darwin.iso supports MacOS versions 10.11 and higher
- This version of VMtools is notarized for MacOS
- From Apple: Notarization gives users more confidence that the Developer ID-signed software you distribute has been checked by Apple for malicious components. Notarization is not App Review. The Apple notary service is an automated system that scans your software for malicious content, checks for code-signing issues, and returns the results to you quickly.
You can take a look at the full release notes here.